Thursday, July 27, 2017

A little corner of our Hoosier cabinet. The cobalt teapot was purchased on a business trip to Dallas, TX when I was still working. Most of the things I photograph have a special meaning to me. I love the deep cobalt blue in a dish. Just so pretty! A pop of color from the garden! Rest well! Thank you Alicia @13tables for asking me to submit for #mytraditionaldecor #cobaltblue #cobaltbluedishes #cottagegardenstyle


via Instagram  A little corner of our Hoosier cabinet. The cobalt teapot was purchased on a business trip to Dallas, TX when I was still working. Most of the things I photograph have a special meaning to me. I love the deep cobalt blue in a dish. Just so pretty! A pop of color from the garden! Rest well! Thank you Alicia @13tables for asking me to submit for #mytraditionaldecor #cobaltblue #cobaltbluedishes #cottagegardenstyle

No comments: