Monday, January 9, 2017

Vintage Valentines & Chocolate No Bake Cookies

 

I don't know about you, but to me,Valentine's Day and Chocolate just must go together.  I wanted to put a Valentine's day gift together for someone very special before I go back south. Using what was available was a top priority.  No bake cookies are a sweet treat and so very easy to make.

These cookies are full of chocolate goodness and taste so good with a cup of tea or coffee.



They also make a great presentation.  This pretty heart box was pretty as is, but I added some flowers and ribbon on top to really make it pop!  Then simply line the box with some parchment paper, add the cookies and done!



No bake chocolate peanut butter oatmeal cookies:


So, so simple! and So, so good!  With the addition of a Vintage Valentine card the gift was ready to go!



This sweet Vintage Valentine was found among cards from my mother's stash.  This card is over 100 years old.  I am planning something very special with a copy of this so stay tuned!  

Linking to the following lovely parties!






No comments: